Are you fundraising? Let us help! Hold your own Christmas demonstration evening and learn all the tricks of the trade whilst earning funds for your organisation.
Here at The Christmas Heirloom Company™ we like to help out our community with their fundraising, offering groups the opportunity to hold their own Christmas demonstration at no charge. You simply sell the tickets and we will put on the show!
The Christmas Heirloom Company™ offers community groups, schools, social clubs and organisations the opportunity to fundraise with ease. Fundraising evenings are held within selected stores for mid-winter Christmas and during the festive season in October and November.
Fundraise with us:
- To raise money for your community group or organisation
- To have a fun night out
- Fuss-free and easy to organise
- Bring your group along to The Christmas Heirloom Company™ and discover all the tricks of the trade
We’ll show your guests how to:
- Light their Christmas tree without tangling the lights
- Create a wreath and centre piece
- Make fabulous bows
- Plus more!
So how do you raise money while having a fun night out?
- Book a fundraising evening, at no charge to you.
- Sell tickets for $10 (or any amount you wish), which is yours to retain.
- Provide light refreshments for your guests (such as orange juice and Christmas cake).
Not part of a group and still want to learn the tricks of the trade? Click here to see if your local store is holding an in-store demonstration night.