What is Layby?
With a layby sale, you pay a deposit on an item and the shop puts it aside while you pay it off within a certain time. You don’t pay any interest while you are paying the item off, but you can only take possession of the item until its paid in full.
Our Layby Policy
- A 30% deposit is required
- Layby is limited to two items per customer
- Layby will be held until the 1st of December and then returned to the store
- Layby is not available after the 1st of December
- A cancellation fee of $20.00 will apply to cover administration cost.
If you are interested in our layby option or would like more information, please call us at 07 839 6209 or submit the layby enquiry form below.