This is your opportunity to join the team at The Christmas Heirloom Company – New Zealand’s favourite Christmas store. We have a vacancy in our Tirau store. Established in New Zealand for over 32 years, The Christmas Heirloom Company has a strong customer following with a well-known brand and market presence.
The Christmas Heirloom Company is currently seeking an experienced sales person for a job share position, working one week on and one week off until September when the hours will increase for the Christmas Season.
In this role you will be part of a team driving outstanding customer service, growing sales and cementing The Christmas Heirloom Company’s reputation as New Zealand’s favourite Christmas retailer.
You will provide exceptionally high levels of customer service 100% of the time to 100% of our customers. As part of the sales team you will achieve store and personal sales targets, while maintaining The Christmas Heirloom Company store standards.
We are looking for a sales person who can:
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain and build our reputation
- Work as part of a team
- Have a desire to learn about our Company and engage in training about our product
- Have a creative flair
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have a passion and experience for retail sales
- Be honest, reliable and mature-minded